Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Signs of life

So, let’s revisit that “I am going to blog to document all the important details of our lives” statement I made 6 months ago. What I meant was I’ll blog when I feel like it : ) and for the better part of my adult life I have not felt like doing much of anything from November to February. That’s right, I hibernate the entire winter and have zero motivation to do anything that involves getting out of bed. For the sake of my children I manage to string some words together here and there and go to the grocery store to buy toilet paper but other than that there’s not much to be said for our daily activities after November 1st. I am going to spare you all the details about how I spent Christmas with the flu and how every time we left the house one of the kids got sick and how I had to flip the couch cushions to avoid a permanent indentation of my 5’7 frame. Just know you didn’t miss much and this may or may not be a come back considering it is still February and this spring like weather which has revived me may not last for long.

1 comment:

  1. I bet your vitamin D level is dangerously low. You deserve to feel better - have your doc test it and if it's below 60 (I bet it's below 20), take at least 10,000IU/day until it's way, way up. It'll probably take several months to a year if you're feeling this way.

    Love the cute, fun blog!

    ReplyDelete